I did get a little bummed though. I caught myself thinking such thoughts as "Oh Drew would love this!" or "I wish Drew was here" I squashed them as quickly as they came...but it still made me sad to think I really wont be sharing stuff like that with him anymore.
I also took a good look at the guys. Granted, I never believed the bar or club scene was the place to meet men, and I really don't want to meet one now, I did want to see what was out there. Very disappointing. Add to that being extremely intimidated by the sheer number of amazing looking women out there...dating seems hopeless.
My friend, Patricia, just broke up with her man of 10years, and already started dating someone new. Wow! Of course her situation is quite different from mine. She was not at all in love with the guy she was with, hadn't been for some time.
As the night grew later, and the people got a bit more tipsy, they started coupling off and making out. I went between being sad I had no Drew to kiss, to being really grossed out...funny right?
But, over all, it was a really good time.
It felt nice to be a bit carefree =)
No comments:
Post a Comment