Today is day 3. Its focus is on weight loss. I have already listened to the first recording, and will make sure to listen to the second one before 8pm tonight...because WOW!
Is it really that simple?
Be honest about your emotions, accept them, do this tapping thing, release them...and CHANGE!?
Well, it is free, so why not try it right?
I have to say, I actually feel...less weighed down after listening to the first recording. I'm kinda excited!
Also, there will be a day that focuses on anger and anxiety. Haha.
If you would like to try it too - here is the link: http://www.2011tappingworldsummit.com/event/
And make sure to listen to the New to Tapping recording and scroll down to the bottom of the page for the video on where the tapping points are.
I downloaded the book from the website. It really is interesting and even intriguing. Very comparable to acupuncture. Haven't done much yet, only some basic stuff about attitudes or feelings. I get impatient with videos. My computer has become very quirky and will shut down for no apparent reason. May have to ditch it and get a new, smaller notebook;-)
ReplyDeleteAnyway, thank you for sharing this!