I am pleased to report that I have started having thoughts about dating, without throwing up in my mouth. While, I am still far from being ready for it, it makes me happy that the thought doesn't make me feel sick anymore. I was getting a bit worried.
Some of my friends and a family member or two, have been telling me again that I should do that online dating thing. I suppose you never know who you could meet (the one, a mass murderer...) but I think that for the most part "forced" dating situations only lead to a few casual dates, the end. Nothing wrong with that. In fact, that could be fun, right?...later.
I'm still a bit afraid of the whole thing. I've never dated before. Ever. I have no idea how to go about it, how to meet people (you know if I don't want to go the online route, which I really don't) how to talk to people... Being single and shy is not the best combination. Oh well. Not a big deal right now.
Dating is fun (I have heard) You get taken out to dinner, you get to dress up a bit, meet new people... One of these days, I may give it a try...and not throw up on the guy. Yey!
No comments:
Post a Comment