Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy 2012!

Don't you just love the opportunity that a new year represents? I do! I recently read an article that inspired me to give up on resolutions all together and make a giant list of my desires for the year. A friend then mentioned drawing pictures of said desires in a journal. I am doing both, and I am really excited!

There are too many to list here, but I can tell you that not only do I expect this year to be amazing, I am going to make it amazing!
I have so many ideas and inspirations brewing, so many awesome plans already in the works, so much to look forward to in 2012.

For those of you who have been following along on this blog for a while, it has been sleeping, and reawakened into something slightly new and lovely.

Wishing everyone a bright and sparkly New Year, full of happiness and wonderful surprises!

No comments:

Post a Comment