Saturday, July 24, 2010

Bachelorette Party

Last night was Crickette's (that is what everyone calls Crystal the acupuncturist, because it is the name she goes by when not at work) Bachelorette party. I had so much fun! I danced my butt off too! The girls were all very nice, and I may have even made a couple of new friends.

It was great to be out with people who didn't want to A. Get trashed and B. get laid. All anyone was out for was having a fun time and celebrating with Crickette.

And here is my confession - at first I felt very embarrassed about dancing. I mean, who wants to see a fat girl dance? It almost stopped me... But one of my big promises to myself for my reinvention is to let go of my fears.
What the hell do I care if no one wants to see a fat girl dance!?
There were a few other overweight girls at the bar. I was the only one dancing...and I guarantee I was the one having the most fun too!

1 comment:

  1. Hurray!!! This is fabulous news! I am so glad you had a good time. :D

    ReplyDelete