SO...I need to create a list of my awesomeness, minus the "but it's not that great" comments...I'll start adding some stuff here, but I am actually creating a pretty poster that I'll hang on the wall. I do need help though, if I missed something please let me know and I will add it to the paper list I am making.
I'm actually nervous about this...what if no one agrees with my list? What if I am just full of myself? Wow...I obviously have some serious self-esteem things to work on...and besides..who cares if no one agrees with my list. It is MINE!
Alright...Here goes...
I totally rock because:
I am a great mom (as evidenced by the fat happy baby napping in the other room - he is love personified)
I can sing - so well in fact that I have touched a few people to the point of tears
I care about people and love to make them smile/cheer up
I am a good friend
I have been to the bottom of the darkest hole and came out stronger and better and without spending my life medicated
I don't give up
I believe in miracles
Once I decide I want something/want to do something, I will have it/make it happen. Period.
I have my own Sandi Logic and it works!
I believe in magic, faeries, Santa Claus, and other "non-existent" things...and I am not ashamed of it.
I am artistic and creative
I have great ideas
I have integrity, even concerning little things
I was an awesome tutor and an awesome administrative assistant
When I have a job, I give it my all and do excellent
I am intelligent
I love with all my heart
I see the good in people
I stand up for myself,and for what I believe in
I have a very cool sense of style (and I can't wait to get back to it once I lose some weight!)
I am optimistic
I am funny
....Ok...I am running out of things, and this has taken me almost 2 hours. But it is a good start I think.
More reasons you rock...
ReplyDeleteYou are creative
You are wise
You give great advice
MOOFIES!
You are my bestest friend
You are generous
You are protective
You love people for who they are
You BELIEVE
I love you. :)
Yes, you are an awesome friend, but you have awesome friends and family who love you! Everything else is right on.....
ReplyDeleteRemind me to share my "Three Sisters" trilogy by Nora Roberts with you!
Thank you both =)
ReplyDeleteAnd it is so true - I have wonderful friends & family! I'm a very lucky girl!