We went to get Patrick's passport all taken care of today. As we were leaving the court house I saw two guys standing around talking and laughing. Both dressed very nicely. Then a car with two girls pulled up. "Oh she's here!" the guy in the suit said, sounding a little breathless and very happy. I watched the two girls get out of the car,one of whom was in a cute white summer dress with her hair all done up. She grinned at the guy in the suit. He grinned at her. They kissed and walked hand in hand into the court house as the two friends followed, also smiling.
I wanted to congratulate them...but the words got stuck in my throat. I felt happy for them...and sad for myself.
Then I thought. "Oh hey! These people are getting married on Crys & Rog's anniversary! How cool!" And then...I got a little sad again.
Most days I am doing quite well. But some days I am sad. Some days I miss him very much.
I miss him today.
Aw, I missed this post the first time through. I'm sorry you were feeling sad. How cute about the anniversary though.
ReplyDeleteThe sad days will come less and less often. And eventually, you won't be sad anymore. I want to squishy you with hugs.
::SQUISHY SQUISHY HUGS::