I LOVE this feeling!
I have some awesome ideas for setting up the bedroom and bathroom (and of course getting things unpacked...finally!) I have some ideas running in my head about way to make money. I am excited about getting my degree and am thinking of teaching/tutoring online once I do! While I am still so terrified of learning to drive - I do want to drive and have my own cute little car.
I also want my own place and have been daydreaming about that a bit as well.
I have started a new weight loss adventure too! Mom and I purchased the 6 Week Body Makeover. Really awesome program! I am on day two and have just finished my body sculpting workout. I feel great! I am doing this program but also incorporating the 4-Day Win and Our Lady of Weight Loss stuff. These are two books I purchased that focus on having an awesome attitude about weight loss and turning it into a creative life journey and not just a means to an end.
Imagine that...actually enjoying the weight loss journey. Huh...there might be something to that!
I have a few other books about changing your life, changing you attitude, healing heartbreak, divorce not being the end, all that self-help goodness that I love so much. I just want to read them all at once!
My excitement is a bit chaotic. I think I need a plan =P
No comments:
Post a Comment