Monday, September 20, 2010

Germany!

We leave tomorrow for our trip to Germany. I am both excited and nervous. Excited to share the experience with Patrick, nervous about how the flight will go, how he'll be away from home for so long...and all those other little silly "mom thoughts" that randomly pop in my head.
The excitement definitely wins out though!

I am also looking forward to some time away from everything. Time to recharge, refresh, and revive my spirit. The weather is going to be cool, breezy, and beautiful. The forest is already calling me. And mom promises I'll even get to take some naps!
If ever I needed the magick of Germany's mountains, forests, fresh air, and glorious food...it is now.




4 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you! Have the most wonderful amazing trip ever. Will you have internet while you are gone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! =D And yes, I will most definitely have internet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so happy for you to have this time in Germany with Omi. Please squeeze every drop of rest, relaxation, and joy from your days! We love you and will miss you while you are gone. Happy traveling and take lots of pictures and videos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely will!
    We will come visit soon after we get back, and I'll show off all the pictures and the videos too! =D <3

    ReplyDelete