Thursday, October 14, 2010

I write

I just wrote something...but I feel the need to write more. I have no one to talk to right now. No, that isn't entirely true, I do have people I could talk to, but I am supposed to be doing school work, so picking up the phone to call someone seems silly.
So I write.
I write because it helps me think through things.
I write because it helps me get my thoughts and feelings out.
I write because I hope it will help me purge some negativity and sadness.
I write because I honestly have no idea what else to do, how else to express how I am feeling.
Painting would work, but I'd have to find the paint, brushes, set up a space...
No...
I write because it is practically effortless...so even when my mind is numb, my body aching, eyes blurring...I can just write...

And I want to write more...but I have no idea what to write about...
I guess, sometimes, I write even when I don't really have anything to say =P





No comments:

Post a Comment