Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Germany was...absolutely wonderful!!! I had so much fun with friends and family, so much fun showing Patrick all the fabulous things there, and I even got to rest a lot!
It felt as if time went by way too fast, and we were coming home too soon. I felt so very happy in Germany.

I am happy to report, that despite a very long flight, with quite a bit of drama - including, but not limited too having our seats re-booked, running from one end of the airport to the next during away too short layover, and having my suitcase lost...I have slept some, and I feel so happy to be home!
Excited, Inspired, and Motivated! Just Happy =)

The last day in Germany, after spending the morning at the zoo, and the afternoon with Eva, I ended up walking home from the u-bahn because I didn't want to wait for the bus. The sun was close to setting, there was a gorgeous breeze, and the beautiful day turned just a teeny bit cooler. It was a wonderful walk. The amazing part was I did not spend it thinking about much of anything, other than how very happy I felt! What a perfect way to end the wonderful Germany trip!


No comments:

Post a Comment