Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Clearing the Fog

It is really hard to have positive thoughts when your head feels all foggy and like it is about explode and you can hardly breathe...and yet,the positive thoughts keep trickling in. It must be this gorgeous weather! How can you not feel as if everything is going to be ok, as if life has a whole lot to offer you; when the sun is shining, the trees are dancing in the breeze, and the air is cool?

I adore this weather!

I feel like utter crap, and instead of the cleaning I really need to be doing in order to get the house ready for Patrick's party this weekend, I will be taking a nap.
But I feel happy. I feel excited for no reason at all.
I feel like playing outside.

But first...that nap...with the windows open! Gotta let all those lovely sunshiney thoughts in ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment