Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Little Plumpkin

My son is one today. How can that be!?
I cannot even put into words how quickly time flew by. And so much has changed in just a year. Nothing is what I thought it would be...
That's the way life is though isn't it? Things rarely end up the way we thought or planned.
I'm certainly used to that.

One thing I truly adore about some of the big life changes recently, is motherhood. I love being a mother. I love my son so much my heart practically bursts every time he smiles, or makes a cute face or sound, or when he snuggles me...ok, My heart is pretty much near bursting all of the time.

He is amazing. I am a different woman because of him, and I am glad.

Happy Birthday my little Patrick Plumpkin. If ever there has been magick in my life, it is you.



No comments:

Post a Comment