Tuesday, November 30, 2010

For the Win!


I have officially accomplished two things I set out to do.
I am so proud of myself. I really think I might cry. Happy tears of course!

After months of talking about it, and with mom's help, I finally cleared out and set up the room for Patrick. It is looking wonderful too! And, as of 5 minutes ago, I won NaNo. I actually finished! I can hardly believe it! I am so excited! It is my fourth year, and I finally did it!



Could this be the start of a trend?
I want to do something, and I actually do it? Oh I hope so!

I feel excited and motivated and...well...like a winner ;)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! That's fantastic!! STAR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! What did you write about?? You and Crystal amaze me. Maybe you'll talk me into it next year?

    ReplyDelete
  3. MomD - You should do it next year! I really think you would enjoy it! I wrote about myself, my life, and people in my life. You would think it would be pretty easy, but about halfway through, I ran out of things to say =P

    ReplyDelete