Thursday, November 25, 2010

I am Thankful...

For all of this, and so much more! What a lucky girl I am to have so very much to be thankful for! (I didn't mean for that to rhyme)


I am Thankful for quiet nights to dream and contemplate (and write).


I am Thankful for Patrick's sweet smiles and happy screeching sounds ♥


I am Thankful for the kindness of strangers.


I am Thankful for the wonderful friends and family I have! Really, my friends are family too - Always there for me with love and support. Thank you ♥ Yes, you!


I am Thankful for being able to surprise friends, being made welcome by a wonderful family, and adventures with the plumpkin ♥


I am Thankful for homeopathic cold medicine!


I am Thankful for this absolutely gorgeous weather!


I am Thankful for all the people who helped make this day, one year ago, absolutely amazing!


I am Thankful for my mom. I just don't know what I would do without her...even if she did just spray me in the butt with a water bottle...


I am Thankful for song


I am Thankful for getting help with cleaning! Thanks MomD!


Thank you so very very much to everyone who came to Patrick's party! I know I have said it before, but I am so Thankful to have such wonderful friends & family! It was a perfect day!!!


I am Thankful for finding such a wonderful pediatrician!


I am Thankful for my big comfy bed. I only wish I could spend more time in it.


I am Thankful for being able to take the time to do a fun road trip with mom & the plumpkin, and go visit some of my wonderful family ♥


I am Thankful for the beautiful, twinkling night sky.


I am Thankful for being able to use TerriAnn's functioning laptop now that mine is no longer useable...I will NOT give up on NaNo! I will not be defeated!


I am Thankful for time with family and really yummy food!


I am Thankful for coming home to a clean house with happy furries!


I am Thankful for liquid herbal iron


I am Thankful for Guardian Angels!


I am Thankful for sunny days, cool breezes, and flowers


And last, but definitely not least - I am Thankful for my wonderful amazing incredible squishable lovable hugable baby boy, Patrick ♥ Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Be safe and eat yourselves silly!

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome list! And doesn't it make you feel good to make it?! We are so proud of you and thankful that you are part of our family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really did feel good to make this list. I could have gone on and on too.

    Thank you. I am very thankful to be a part of your family =)

    ReplyDelete