Sometimes I get so tired of being nice, keeping the peace, being the bigger person, being sweet, blah blah blah.
Sometimes I just want to say exactly what I am thinking. I want to be angry and express it. Be annoyed and express it. Be frustrated and express it.
I want to be a bitch sometimes too.
No one is really keeping me from expressing these things. No one but me.
I do generally speak my mind, but I'll do it very nicely. I'm nicer to some people than I should be. I give the benefit of the doubt. I let things go.
And usually I am cool with that. I feel better about myself when I am nice.
But sometimes...sometimes I feel like there is a wild woman in me (her name is Snaid btw) just dying to break out. I don't let her play nearly as often as I should. But now I am afraid that if she breaks free...the aftermath will be a very not good thing.
I don't walk around being angry and annoyed all the time. I'm not even hiding it very often. But sometimes I don't express it when I really should...and that bothers me.
How do you find a balance?
I don't really want to be a bitch...
But when I let things go too much...I have a bit of a bitch itch. Haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment