Saturday, April 9, 2011

Doing Stuff

I've been bitten by the Spring Cleaning Bug...but apparently some other bug bit me too. So here I am, itching to get things done, and feeling a bit like crap. Which makes it so very much harder to do things.

I am determined though. It is not often that I am motivated to clean. And I am tired of the mess. I just can't stand it anymore! But there are only so many hours in the day, and by the time I am done chasing the baby around, I am beat. So I rest a bit, and suddenly he is awake and we go right back to the chasing.

How do women juggle it all? I am in awe of mothers who work, go to school, and have a kid or 3. Just wow!
And here I am - one kid, no job, 1 class at a time, and I still can't seem to pull it together?

Being productive = big girl panties...Need them. Like, now!

No comments:

Post a Comment