I am feeling much less grumpy and stressed today. It is difficult to be either with the sun shining so brightly.
I want to recommend a book to anyone and everyone who may stumble across this blog. Living a Charmed Life by Victoria Moran. It is a gem! I could quote paragraphs of the book that have touched me already, and I'm not even halfway through it.
Get it. Read it...Live it! You will be so very glad you did!
It is quickly becoming one of my favorites.
You know Sandel, I recoomed a Coelho's book that I read at least ten times. Its title is "Veronika decides to die" and, regardless of the title, it's a book full of hope, positivity and... life. Yes, because it teaches you the desire of living also when life seems not to be so gentle with you. A real jewel ;)
ReplyDeleteGiancarlo
Thank you for the recommendation =)
ReplyDelete