Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Mystery Solved

I have no idea why, but I am feeling very down today.
There is not reason for it, which just makes it worse really. I keep asking myself "why on earth am I feeling this way?" and the answer is the same...no reason.
Uhg!

It is so much better when there is actually something wrong, because then I can talk about it, or write about it, and it gets better.
But what do you do when nothing is wrong? Just wallow?
Wallowing is no fun. I just want to feel better. But it is hard to make myself feel better when I don't know what is wrong.
Maybe it is the weather. Maybe I need to take a nap.
Maybe a cup of tea will help?

I wish someone would bring me a cup of tea...
And maybe that is what is wrong...I just wish I didn't have to do everything, all the time...
In fact, thinking back on it...I got a bit bummed out the day after a baby-free weekend last time too. I think when I get a break from worrying, doing, and constantly being "on duty"... once I am back on, I realize how very hard it is to do this alone. And I am not even completely alone...
I love my little baby breaks (as much as I miss him when he is not with me) but it is almost as if I don't realize how much I need the break, or how hard it is to be a single mom, until after the break....and that first day back to work...is really hard.
Of course, now that I know this, I think I will be able to appreciate my breaks more and make sure to ease myself back into the normal everyday.

With that in mind... I think that while the pumpkin naps, I will too...after some tea.
I just need to take a deep breath and get back into my groove...maybe have a little cry...
Then I'll be good as new!

Looks like writing worked after all =)

No comments:

Post a Comment